Marietta Z. Courtney, CPA, Courtney CPA, P.C.

Services that you'll never outgrow.

Request for TIN and Form 1099

Protect yourself from liability when working with an independent contractor. If you have not done so yet, request a filled out form W-9, found here to obtain their taxpayer identification number. You will need this information for filing Forms 1099 due to recipients by February 1, 2021 and to the IRS by March 1, 2021. Form 1099 can be found here.


This entry was posted on February 27, 2021 by .
%d bloggers like this: